- We continue to be recognized as the world leader in circuit board rework and repair services. With today's modern circuit board technology, it's more important than ever to have experts who can help you at a moments notice. Learn more...
Over 35 Years
- We have been offering high quality services to the world's top electronics manufacturers for over 35 years and operate from a fully equipped, modern facility. There is simply no other company with our level of knowledge and experience. Learn more...
BGA Component Rework
- We have six top-of-the line BGA rework systems from Air-Vac, a world leader in BGA rework technology. With six systems, and a staff of certified technicians we can handle any requirement from a single board to thousands. Learn more...
BGA Component Reballing
- We use reliable, repeatable, and industry-wide proven processes to reball BGA components in compliance with JEDEC specifications. Small projects are completed using special BGA reball mini-ovens. A reflow oven is used on larger projects. Learn more...
Engineering Change Services
- Our technicians are adept at a wide range of ECO procedures including surface mount and BGA component rework, adding jumper wires, cutting internal circuits and other intricate operations that require pinpoint accuracy and close tolerances. Learn more...
SMT and Through Hole Component Rework
- We have the best equipment available to meet most any surface mount, BGA, and through hole component rework need. Our trained and qualified technicians are ready to tackle your toughest rework projects. Learn more...
Surface Mount Pad Repair
- Repair of surface mount and BGA pads are routine at Circuit Technology Center. Damaged pads are replaced with specially fabricated, dry-film adhesive backed pads to meet the highest industry standards. Learn more...
Circuitry / Plated Hole Repair
- We use industry proven methods repair damaged conductors to meet original specification. We have also refined an IPC recommended method for repairing damaged plated holes on multilayer circuit boards that have inner layer connections. Learn more...
Gold Contact Plating
- When gold plated contacts become contaminated with solder or if the plating is worn or does not conform to the specification, we use a multi-step brush plating process. We can also replace damaged or missing gold contacts. Learn more...
Base Board Repair
- We can reliably repair nearly all types of base board defects including impact damage, burns, delamination, blistering, measling, warp, routing errors and more. We can also repair defects in coatings, solder mask and legend. Learn more...
Coating, Solder Mask and Legend
- We can remove conformal coatings and solder mask. We can also reapply coating and solder mask when needed. We can also repair or replace markings and legend on components and circuit board surfaces. Learn more...
- We can salvage BGA components, surface mount components, connectors and many other valuable component types from assembled circuit boards. Reclaiming soldered components for reuse can save valuable time expense. Learn more...
- We offer IPC-610 visual inspection services using fully certified IPC inspectors. We also offer x-ray services for BGA component rework and many other needs using multiple Dage X-ray systems and a team of expert techs. Learn more...
Training and Certification
- Circuit Technology Center is ISO:9001:2015 Certified and has a staff of over 30 engineers and technicians. All are rigorously trained and certified by IPC Master Instructors using our in-house classroom. Learn more...
Save Money, Save Time, Improve Your Bottom Line
We continue to be recognized as the world's most innovative specialist in circuit board repair and rework.
With the advancement of today's modern circuit board technology, it's more important than ever to have a specialist available to help you at a moments notice.
Our mission is to save you money, save you time, and make your company more profitable.
Knowledge and Experience
Circuit Technology Center is the world's largest and most experienced company specializing in repair and rework services for assembled and bare circuit boards.
We have been offering these services since 1983 and operate from a fully equipped, modern facility. There is just no other company with our level of knowledge and experience.
The complexity and sophistication of modern circuit board assemblies require highly skilled and experienced technicians.
And our technicians are world-class experts. Their skills have been gained through decades of hands-on experience.
We use only the most sophisticated tools and materials and following time-tested IPC recommended procedures.
For over 35 years we've dedicated ourselves to the repair and rework of circuit board assemblies. We have the most sophisticated repair facility in the US and follow IPC approved procedures.
Our work is consistent, reliable, and of the highest quality.
Our skill and reputation have earned us the trust of hundreds of the world's most quality demanding commercial and military manufacturers.
We know the importance of deadlines. If the nature of the project allows it, we can get your boards back to you in 24 to 48 hours. We do everything we can to meet your schedules.
We start by analyzing each project and then confirm to you the exact cost before we do any work. There will be no surprises.
You'll always know in advance how much you will save by sending us your circuit boards for repair and rework. See Service Charges.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our work is unconditionally guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll provide a complete refund.
Including BGA component reball service to replace lead-free solder balls with leaded solder balls for high-rel applications.
Including BGA rework, BGA component x-ray services, repair of damaged BGA pads and repair of BGA solder mask damage.
This ingenious modification procedure uses flat copper ribbon that fits under the BGA component to provide an electrical path for modification.
Including repair damaged circuit base board laminate, delamination, warp, hole damage, burns, and solder mask damage.
Including repair damage to conductors, circuitry and plated holes, plus repair of damaged plated holes with inner layer connections.
Including removal or replacement of conformal coatings and solder mask, and repair of circuit board legend and markings.
Including removal and replacement of surface mount components, through hole components, connectors and many other component types.
Includes removal and salvage of BGA components, surface mount components, connectors and many other component types.
Including ECO, engineering changes, upgrades, modifications, jumper wires, circuit cuts, and other modification procedures.
Including repair and replating of solder contaminated gold contacts, scratched gold contacts and worn gold contacts.
Including BGA component and circuit board x-ray inspection services using high-end Dage inspection systems.
This page explains the process for installing Keysight Technologies DDR2 DRAM BGA Probes onto circuit boards.
Form to send circuit boards to us for repair and rework.
Use this form to request a quote for circuit board repair, rework, modification services.
Including repair of damaged, lifted or missing surface mount pads, BGA pads, and BGA pads with with integral via connections.
Service terms, prices, and delivery information covering our circuit board repair and rework services.